Tuesday 9 July 2013

THE SUNDEWS ARE ACTING GUARDIANS

These Sundews which act as guardians are multiplying ate quite a rate, lol Well the Drosera aliceae are but the Drosera binata did not do that well but are now making a come back.

I did have several species but due to some morons, lol. I will do so again and I might order some seeds this week as I have plenty to scatter them onto just sitting there perfect, lol.

I know just the chap to order some from too!

I do love Sundews and they are best outside or near an open window and they do like it to be humid too. But best of all they love direct sunlight and when the suns rays hit those droplets they just look magical.

I might order the two British species and another one, yes I think I will do that this week, lol.

These are Drosera aliceae.






These are Drosera binata.



No comments:

Post a Comment