Sunday 7 July 2013

INCOMING PINK PASSION JAPANESE MAPLE TREE

Well I need to get around to acquiring a couple of maples but think it likely to be next year now.

In the meantime I do have one coming in which I have not heard of previously and there is precious little about it on the Internet?! Though I did find that little and I will do some more research on it but it looks like another form of one of my favourite Maples which also happens to be my largest Maple.

It is called Pink Passion and from what I can see looks like another type related to Shirazz, or otherwise known in the USA I think of Gwen's Rose Delight.

Of course there will be pictures and more about this when it arrives.

Hmm now I am actually thinking of taking a look up the garden centres this coming week to see what I can find?! Now THERE is an idea and maybe I will pick some up this year after all?!

After all this blog is getting a bit neglected, lol, I should really fill those holes that have been created in my garden with maples?! LMAO!

Saw a Beni Schichihenge in Morrisons and wated to replace mine and did not buy it, lol.

:(

But then I have that Kagiri Nishiki already which is very similar. Some really are very much alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment