Monday 3 June 2013

ACER PALMATUM VIVIDUS IS LIKELY SHIN DESHOJO

Right now vividus is NOT what this is called, I just conjured the name, in fact I do not know.

But if FORCED to guess the variety I would go out on a limb and say that this is Shin Deshojo and started out as this variety and at best I would only be HALF RIGHT, lol.

Might sound confusing but I will explain in the next post but I had forgotten how vivid these get in full splendour but this only lasts a few weeks before it goes a darker red.

I am pretty sure I have a Deshojo and this one looks like a better version of it which is what the Shin part of the name means, new or better.

I realised when I took these pictures that along with another Ukigomo I need to find out for SURE what this is and buy another one this year!!

So you may guess at this that it looks EXACTLY as it does in the pictures which are not altered at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment